January 2, 2015

WELCOME 2015



I'm not really used to making outfit posts… I'm always too busy and have no time, but what the heck, maybe it will be one of my resolutions for 2015, I don't know :P So today I'm starting my January posts with an outfit, actually, the outfit I wore yesterday. I wanted to dress up in something super comfortable since I was waaay too tired from the New Year's party we had the day before, so dressing up in black was a given :p You simply can't go wrong with that when you choose interesting pieces like this kinda see-through top with leather details. Below you can find the details of this look :) Hope you like it and have a great start of 2015!! woohoo!


No estoy muy acostumbrada publicar outfit posts ... siempre estoy demasiado ocupada y no tengo tiempo, pero que les digo, quizás será una de mis resoluciones para el 2015, no sé :P Así que hoy estoy comenzando mis posts de enero con un outfit, en realidad, el que llevaba puesto ayer. Quería vestirme con algo súper cómodo ya que estaba demasiado cansada por la fiesta de Año Nuevo que tuvimos el día antes, así que vestirse de negro era un hecho :p Simplemente no puedes equivocarte con eso cuando se elige piezas interesantes como este top algo como mesh y con detalles en cuero. A continuación puede encontrar los detalles de este look :) Espero les guste y tengan un gran comienzo de 2015 !! woohoo!








Outfit
Top- HM
Leggings- Zara
Heels- Manolo Blahnik
Bag- Proenza Schouler





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...