May 8, 2012

2 YEARS


Wow, it seems like it was just yesterday that I started writing this blog... but last saturday (May 5th) was my blog's second birthday :O Amazing how fast the time goes by! Even though it has been 2 years already, I'm still pretty inconsistent with my posts, I say I'll write every day, gain momentum and suddenly I stop when something big happens... which should be the other way around :p Anyway, I think writing more often will be my almost-midyear resolution :) 

Thanks to everyone that has been reading my blog, commenting on posts, following here, on twitter, chicisimo, etc... it really means a lot :) Big hug to everyone out there <3

Anita <3



Vaya, parece que fue ayer cuando empecé a escribir este blog... pero el sábado pasado (5 de mayo) fue el segundo cumpleaños de mi blog :O increíble lo rápido que pasa el tiempoA pesar de que han pasado 2 años ya, estoy siendo bastante inconsistente con mis posts, yo siempre digo que voy a escribir todos los días, tomo impulso y de pronto me detengo cuando algo grande sucede... que debería ser al revés :p De todos modos, creo que escribiré más a menudo; será la resolución de mitad de año :)

Gracias a todos los que han estado leyendo mi blog, a los que comentan sobre los posts, a los que me siguen por aquí, en twitterChicisimo, etc... realmente significa mucho :) les mando un fuerte abrazo a todo el mundo. <3

Anita <
3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...