February 24, 2013

HERMÈS KELLY BAG GONE GOURMET



Yesterday I was looking around the Hermès website and decided to take a look a the "World of Hermès" and check out what's new. I love this websie sooo much! It's super interactive and you can easily lose track of time :) This time I found a section featuring the Kelly picnic bag you see above, but what made me and my foodie heart smile were the pictures that came after that. The Kelly bag made up with different kinds of food :) "gone gourmet" as I like to call it.

Ayer estaba viendo la página web de Hermès y decidi echar un vistazo al "Mundo de Hermès" y ver a las novedades. Me encanta este sitio web TANTO! Es super interactivo y es muy fácil perder la noción del tiempo mientras ves tantas cosas lindas :) Esta vez encontré una sección sobre el bolso de picnic Kelly que ven arriba, pero lo que hizo sonreír a mi corazón de aficionada a la comida y a mi fueron las imágenes que vinieron después. El bolso Kelly formado con diferentes tipos de comida; "el bolso gourmet" como me gusta llamarlo.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...