May 17, 2013

FRIDAY FAVORITES



Hello hello everyone :) Happy FRIDAY! It's incredible how fast days go by! A week has gone since my first post of this section... SO FAST! But anyway, these are my week's 5 favorite things!

Once again, thanks for stopping by :D and remember to like my FACEBOOK page!

Hola a todos :) Feliz VIERNES!!! Ahh es increible como pasan de rapido los dias! Ya paso una semana entera desde mi primer post de esta sección... TAN RAPIDO! Pero bueno, aquí están mis 5 cosas favoritas de esta semana!
Nuevamente gracias por visitar el blog :D


Been listening Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Factory of Faith" nonstop. Obsessed!? Maybe :p
No he parado de escuchar "Factory of Faith" de Red Hot Chili Peppers. Me encanta!


More music this week! The other song that I can't stop replaying is Macklemore's "Can't Hold Us". This song makes me want to dance in my car every time its on.
Más musica en esta semana! Otra que no dejo de replay es "Can't Hold Us" de Macklemore. Esta canción me dan ganas de bailar cuando voy escuchandola en el carro :D

I-WANT-THIS-BAG! (via Purseblog.com)
QUIERO ESTE BOLSO! Nada mas que decir.

I've been using these towelettes and they're great for quick makeup removal. Love.
He estado usando estas toallitas removedoras de maquillaje. Son excelentes para una limpieza rapida. 

Baked lots of cupcakes for mother's day. I love how they look all lined up with the pretty pink icing swirls :)
Hice muchos cupcakes para el día de la madre. Me encanta como se ven todos alineados con el turron rosado :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...