May 10, 2010

Movie time!

Sorry for the lack of updates but I've had barely any time for anything! Baby showers, Mother's Day celebrations, work, and whatnot. But just now I decided to make a quick post related to food :)
It's about 11:10 P.M. and I'm still awake when I should be sleeping (class tomorrow at 6:30 A.M. -___- uughh terrible) Doing what?
Watching a movie... Julie & Julia. CAN'T BELIEVE I had not seen it! The foodie in me is so disappointed right now! hahaha! Totally recommend it :D

Anyway, I simply LOVED the movie... It even makes me  want to do some crazy thing like that... taking on cookbooks and trying to make every single recipe in them. I don't know, maybe I'll give it a try someday and tell you all about it. But for now I have to go to bed.

Good night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...