May 5, 2010

One thousand looks

So after months of saying I'd start a blog... I finally have one :)
Finding the time to do so was not easy due to classes, tests and work. Finding the ideal name was not easy either but after several brainstorming sessions with my sister we came up with something that's great :D "One thousand looks" This has a story behind it and it goes back to when I was in school.

Since back then, my style has been changing always, some can say I'm a girly-girl while others say I'm more of a punk-rock girl, or somehing in between. By the end of senior year I was the girl with the thousand looks: "la mil looks". So what better name for my blog?

And what is this blog about?
My main focus is fashion (what I wear, what others wear in this and other countries, trends, shows, etc.), but there will also be a lot about my love for food, beauty, travel, and everyday life.

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGG!! loved it! i really hope u have the time and can make it work!! lol :) and yes my dear you are the one thousand looks girl hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. xq le pones un comment tambien en ingles??
    jajajajaja
    Que viva anita :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...