April 17, 2013

IN SEARCH OF: THE PERFECT BLACK STILETTO


Seems like it has been forever since I've been trying to find THE black stiletto. I've tried on so many pairs, owned some, seen millions, yet I haven't found the pair that has stolen my heart. I have to say, I've got some in sight specially after my recent trip to the US. So what am I looking for in the perfect black stiletto? It has to be pointy, patent, no platform, and a high heel (around 4 inches). If you have any suggestions I'd love to see them! So here are the ones I have in mind in no particular order.

Parece que he pasado una eternidad buscando EL stiletto negro. Me he probado tantos pares, he tenido otro buen poco, visto millones, pero aun no he podido encontrar el par que ha robado mi corazón! Aunque debo decirles que tengo unos cuantos en la mira, especialmente despues de mi reciente viaje a los Estados Unidos. 
Que es lo que busco en el stiletto perfecto? Tiene que ser puntudo, preferiblemente de charol, sin plataforma y con un tacon alto (mas o menos 4 pulgadas). Si tienen sugerencias me encantaria verlas! Por el momento estos son los que tengo en mente sin ningun orden en particular.



1- Manolo Blahnik "BB"
2- Sergio Rossi "Godiva"
3- Gianvito Rossi "110MM patent pump"
4- Jimmy Choo "Abel"
5- Christian Louboutin "Batignolles"
6- Jimmy Choo "Anouk"
7- Christian Louboutin "Pigalle" (top picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...