April 22, 2013

MANI MONDAY: PINK SUGAR NAILS FOR SPRING

Hey hey :) It's monday again and I bring you another new manicure idea. This time I was inspired by spring and spring candy, mainly Peeps :) I love these marshmallows sooo much! My sister got me a couple of boxes when I was in Boston visiting and I got this idea while eating them. 

All you'll need is nail polish (I used Petites- "Pretty in Pink"), fine sugar, and top coat.

Have a great start of the week!


Hola hola :) Es lunes otra vez y les traigo una nueva idea para un manicure diferente. Esta vez me inspiré en la primavera y los dulces d primavera, principalmente los Peeps que son marshmallows cubiertos de azúcar en formas de pajaritos y conejitos de diferentes colores :) Mi hermana me tenia unas cuantas cajas de estos cuando llegue a Boston y me vino esta idea mientras los comia. 

Todo lo que van a necesitar para hacerlo es esmalte de uñas (yo use "Pretty in Pink" de Petites), azúcar fina y brillo.



 Start by applying one coat of the color you are going to use. 
Comienza aplicando una capa del color que deseas utilizar.

Once it's dry, apply the second coat of color and quickly sprinkle the sugar on the nail. Shake off the excess.
Una vez esta seca, aplica la segunda capa de color y rápidamente rocía azúcar en la uña. Remueve el exceso.

When you cover all your nails let dry for a bit and apply the top coat to seal it all in. The result will look like the sugar coating on the peeps :)
Una vez hayas cubierto todas las uñas, deja secar por un momento y aplica el brillo para sellarlo todo en su lugar.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...