September 6, 2013

FRIDAY FAVORITES #6


Another week is over and can't believe we're in September already!! This week has been a very hectic one but full of things I've been loving (find some of these below) :) Happy Friday everyone!
Remember to follow me on:
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM

Ya terminó otra semana y no puedo creer que ya estamos en Septiembre! Esta semana fue una super movida y llena de trabajo, pero también de cosas que me han gustado mucho (encuentren algunas abajo) :) Que tengan un feliz viernes y gracias por visitar!
Recuerden seguirme en:
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM

Starting with this son I've been playing non stop! "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities
Comenzando con esta canción que he estado escuchando sin parar "Safe and Sound" de Capital Cities


 I don't know about you, but I've loved Lady Gaga's "Applause"
No se que piensan ustedes pero "Applause" de Lady Gaga me ha encantado :p

September Issues... who can resist them?
Ediciones de septiembre... quién las puede resistir?

This Benefit mascara is AH-MAZING! Review coming up soon ;)
Esta mascara de Benefit es más que increible! El post con review viene pronto.

Just found out that Bershka was selling these and other cool rings.
Acabo de descubrir que Bershka esta vendiendo estos super anillos!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...