September 9, 2013

MANI MONDAY: ORLY METALLICS


HI GUYS! Time for this week's mani monday post :) Oh God! Posting has gotten all sorts of crazy for me with New York Fashion Week going on! I've been trying to keep up with the different collections and make a re-cap of each day with my favorite collections, and so far so good.
For today's mani monday, I'm sharing with you this manicure I got done at the salon the other day. I don't really tend to go for metallics or shimmery polishes other than glitters, so I decided to give it a try. I went for these two super cool metallics by ORLY- "Paint on Electron" and "Witch's Blue" and I loved, loved, loved the colors! The process is really simple, 4 of the same color and one accent nail (had a hard time deciding which color to use for what :P).
Hope you enjoy it and give it a go! Happy start of the week! 

Hola a todos! Es hora del Mani Monday de esta semana :) Ay Dios! Esto de publicar posts se ha vuelto una locura para mí con la Semana de la Moda de Nueva York! He estado tratando de mantenerme al día con las diferentes colecciones y hacer una recapitulación de cada día con mis colecciones favoritas, y hasta ahora creo que todo va bien jaja.
Para el mani monday de hoy, estoy compartiendo con ustedes este manicure que me hice en el salón el otro día. Realmente no tiendo a irme por los colores metálicos o con brillo que no sea glitter, así que decidí darle probar. Me fui por estos dos metálicos super cool por Orly-"Paint on Electron" y "Withc's Blue" y ahhh me encantaron los colores! El proceso es muy simple, 4 del mismo color y una uña de acento (tuve un poco de dificultad al decidir qué color usar para que: P).
Espero que les guste y traten de hacerlo! Feliz comienzo de semana!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...