October 29, 2013

IPSY BAG

Last week I talked to you about subscription boxes in THIS POST and mentioned that I was currently subscribed to Ipsy (a beauty product box). Today, I'm showing you more about this box, well actually it's a pink bag :), and I'm starting with the one I received for the month of September. I'll be posting pictures of what I get each month (still waiting for my october bag).

La semana pasada les hablé sobre cajas por subscripción en ESTE POST y les mencioné que estaba suscrita a IPSY (una caja de productos de belleza). Hoy les muestro más sobre esta cajita, bueno en realidad una una bolsa de color rosa :), y voy a comenzar con la que recibí en el mes de septiembre. Voy a publicar fotos de las bolsas que reciba cada mes (aun en espera de mi bolsa de octubre).

 Each month the bag includes a new makeup bag filled with about 5 products (may be full size or samples), a card with special discounts, and an extra sample.

Cada mes la bolsa incluye una cosmetiquera nueva llena con usualmente 5 productos (pueden ser tamaño real o muestras), una tarjeta con descuentos especiales, y una muestra "extra".

 The products in my september bag were: NYX eyeshadow single (full size), Elizabeth Mott "It's So Big" volumizing mascara (sample size), Starlooks Obsidian kohl eye pencil (full size), John Frieda Full Repair shampoo and conditioner (sample size) 

Los productos en mi bolsa de septiembre fueron: Sombra de ojos individual NYX (tamaño completo), "It's So Big" rímel para dar volumen de Elizabeth Mott (tamaño muestra),  Obsidian lápiz kohl del ojo Starlooks (tamaño completo), Shampoo y acondicionador reparación completa de John Frieda (tamaño de muestra)


The extra I got was this sample palette from the new makeup line: em by Michelle Phan

El "extra" que recibi fue esta muestra de una paleta de maquillaje de la nueva linea: em by Michelle Phan.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...