June 24, 2014

WYNWOOD


Finally got to post these pictures from some weeks ago that I spent in Miami. I needed a quick vacation and Miami is a perfect place for me to relax and do some retail therapy (heavy shopping :P) jeje. For one of those days, I went with my sister to a very cool area she had been dying to take me to; Wynwood. Here we got to see the famous Wynwood Walls where different artists create many interesting works of art that look amazing on the walls and therefore it's an obvious place to take some pictures :) That day I decided to wear a black and white jumpsuit (I've been loving them lately) and since it's a strapless one I threw a pretty lace top over it. As for shoes, I wore my nude and black sandals by Giuseppe Zanotti. You can read more outfit details at the end of the post. 

Finalmente llegué a publicar estas fotos de hace algunas semanas que pasé en Miami. Necesitaba unas vacaciones cortas y Miami es un lugar perfecto para mí para relajarme y hacer un poco de terapia de compras : P jeje. Para uno de esos días, me fui con mi hermana a un área muy bonita que ella había estado muriendo por llevarme; Wynwood. Aquí llegamos a ver las famosas Wynwood Walls donde diferentes artistas crean muchas obras de arte que se ven increíbles en las paredes y por lo tanto es un lugar obvio para tomar algunas fotos :) Ese día me decidí llevar un jumpsuit blanco y negro (he estado amando estos últimamente) y ya que es uno sin tirantes o mangas, me puse un top de encaje sobre él. En cuanto a los zapatos, me puse mis sandalias nude y negro de Giuseppe Zanotti. Puedes leer más detalles del outfit al final del post.









Outfit:
Top: Forever21
Jumpsuit: Forever21
Sandals: Giuseppe Zanotti
Watch: Valentino
Bracelets: Omega, David Yurman, Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...