June 30, 2014

COCA-COLA BY O.P.I. NAIL PARTY + SWATCHES


As I told you on saturday's post, last week I was invited to a Nail Party by O.P.I, I love these events because I'm a bit obsessed with nail polish! This nail party was held in order to present the new limited edition collection: "Coca-Cola by O.P.I". Today I bring you a video in which I tell you a bit more about the party and the collection itself. Below you can find the video as well as some pictures of the 10-piece mini size pack I received and swatches for each of the colors. I loved this collection as it has various finishes and the formulas were pretty good. 


Como les dije en el post del Sábado, la semana pasada me invitaron a una rail party de O.P.I, me encantan estos eventos porque estoy un poco obsesionada con el esmalte de uñas! Esta fiesta de uñas se celebró con el fin de presentar la nueva colección de edición limitada: "Coca-Cola by O.P.I". Hoy les traigo un video en el que les cuento un poco más acerca de la fiesta y de la propia colección. A continuación pueden encontrar el vídeo, así como algunas fotos del paquete de 10 piezas mini que recibí y los "swatches" para cada uno de los colores. Me encantó esta colección, ya que tiene varios acabados y las fórmulas son bastante buenas.















1 comment:

  1. We continue to receive gushing feedback from our guests about this place. Their manager and his team really went above and beyond to ensure a seamless, special and magical event.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...