July 2, 2014

OTHER SIDE


Hi peeps! This is another outfit post from Miami, but this time from a place that I bumped into while driving around. Normally when we think of Miami we think of beaches and palm trees, but I found this abandoned (?) gated place with huge metal structures that looked cool! A side of Miami I hadn't seen before :P So obviously, I hopped down and took some quick pictures there. That day I was wearing a very relaxed outfit combining blue, orange, and white :) Scroll down to the bottom for all the outfit details.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!


Hola chicas! Este es otro outfit post desde Miami, pero esta vez en un lugar que me topé mientras conducía por ahi. Normalmente cuando pensamos en Miami pensamos en playas y palmeras, pero me encontré este lugar abandonado (?) con estructuras metálicas enormes que me parecieron muy cool! Un lado de Miami que no había visto antes :P Así que, obviamente, me bajé y me tomé algunas fotos rápidas allí. Ese día llevaba un atuendo muy relajado combinando azul, naranja y blanco :) Continúen hacia abajo para ver todos los detalles del outfit. 

Gracias por visitar el blog y espero que tengan un gran día!









Outfit:
Denim top- Zara
Shorts- Zara
Flats- Zara
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban "Clubmaster"
Watch- Michael Kors
Bracelet- Carolina Herrera





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...