July 11, 2014

OCEAN DRIVE




Yep, another post from Miami :P and I still have one more left... This time I'm sharing with you some pictures from Ocean Drive. I love this place since it's so full of life, there's the beach on one side and lots of restaurants on the other. The day was so nice with the sun out and a light breeze so I took advantage of this and wore my floral jumpsuit I'd been waiting to use for quite some time. I decided to complement it with a bag and shoes in the same color and other gold accessories. I really loved this outfit :) The funny thing is that I even got stopped a couple of times by people asking about my jumpsuit :p 
(you can find all the outfit details at the end of the post)

Sí, otro post de Miami :P y todavía tengo uno más por publicar…me ha tardado alguito :s Esta vez estoy compartiendo con ustedes algunas fotos tomadas en Ocean Drive. Me encanta este lugar ya que es tan lleno de vida, está la playa a un lado y un montón de restaurantes en el otro. El día estaba tan agradable con el sol y una brisa ligera, así que aproveché esto y por fin me puse mi jumpsuit/mono floral que había estado esperando para usar durante bastante tiempo. Decidí que lo complementaría con un bolso y sandalias en el mismo color y otros accesorios de color dorado. Realmente me encantó este outfit porque me sentía cómoda y bonita a la vez :) Lo gracioso que me pasó ese día es que diferentes personas me detuvieron un par de veces y me preguntaron que donde había conseguido mi mono :p 
(pueden encontrar todos los detalles outfit al final del post)










Outfit:
WalkinCloset jumpsuit
Stradivarius sandals
Sophie Hulme bag
Balenciaga sunglasses
Mango belt
Michael Kors watch
Carolina Herrera bracelet






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...