July 18, 2014

MIAMI



Finally got to my last Miami post :p that took a while! But better late than never right? Right! So for this last "shoot" I was wearing a flowy maxi dress I got at Forever21 mostly because of the color. I love this shade of blue so much! 
I don't typically wear long dresses or dresses in general on a regular day because I'm always too busy working and running from one place to another… I find dresses can be a bit uncomfortable for my upbeat schedule, so when I go on vacations or have some relaxed weekends I try to use them as often as I can. So this time I wore this dress and complemented it with light colored/nude accessories; I added this big studded belt as I think the dress on its own is a bit simple. And as for shoes I had to wear heels (Giuseppe Zanotti sandals) otherwise I would have gone around cleaning the floor with my dress wherever I went :P


Finalmente llegamos a mi último post de Miami :p tardó un tiempo! Pero más vale tarde que nunca ¿no?  Así que para esta última "shoot" llevaba un vestido maxi fluido que conseguí en Forever21 mas que todo por el color. Me encanta tanto este tono de azul! 
Yo no suelo usar vestidos largos o vestidos en general en un día normal porque siempre estoy demasiado ocupada trabajando y corriendo de un lado a otro... Me parece que los vestidos pueden ser un poco incómodo para mi agenda movida, así que cuando voy de vacaciones o tengo algunos fines de semana relajados trato de usarlos tan a menudo como puedo. Así que esta vez me puse este vestido y lo complementé con accesorios en colores claritos; añadí este cincho grande con studs ya que creo que el vestido por sí solo es un poco simple. Y en cuanto a los zapatos, tenía que usar zapatos de tacón (sandalias de Giuseppe Zanotti) de lo contrario hubiera andado limpiando el piso con mi vestido dondequiera que iba :P







Outfit:
Forever21 maxi dress
Zara studded belt
Giuseppe Zanotti sandals
Michael Kors bag
Valentino watch
Omega aqua bracelet
Pandora bracelet
TOUS ring






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...