December 9, 2014

MASCARA REVIEW: ELIZABETH MOTT- IT'S SO B!G




For today's mascara review, I'll show you this one I got in an Ipsy bag some months ago. I'ts the "It's So B!g" Mascara by Elizabeth Mott and according to the tube, it provides volume; this product sell for $19.99 HERE. After trying it a good number of times, I saw that the mascara adds length, separation, and a bit of curl to the lashes; volume? eh… not so much. That's one thing that reeaaaally annoys me from the website :( the brand adds a picture of fake looking lashes claiming that's the result you get with this mascara…. soooo not true! The brush shape (hourglass) is supposed to help add volume but after two coats, I only saw the base/root of my lashes a bit darker and dense. Overall I think it's a good mascara for length and natural finish and would recommend it for that but definitely not for volume.


Para la reseña del rimel de hoy, les voy a mostrar éste me recibí en una bolsa IPSY hace unos meses. Es la Máscara "It's So B!g" de Elizabeth Mott y de acuerdo con el tubo, proporciona volumen; este producto se vende por $19.99 AQUÍ. Después de probarla un buen número de veces, vi que el rimel agrega longitud, separación, y un poco de curvatura a las pestañas; pero volumen? eh ... no tanto. Eso es una cosa que en seeeeerio me molesta del sitio web :( la compañía añade una imagen de pestañas que se ven super falsas y dicen que es el resultado que se obtiene con esta máscara .... Taaaan no es cierto! La forma de la varita (reloj de arena) supone ayudar a agregar volumen, pero después dos capas, sólo vi que la base/raíz de las pestañas  se veían un poco más oscuras y densas. En general, creo que es una buena máscara de pestañas para dar longitud y un acabado natural y lo recomendaría para eso, pero definitivamente no para volumen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...