April 2, 2015

MBFWSV DIA 3- OUTFIT




On the third day of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week El Salvador, I wore this outfit because I wanted something more feminine than what I used for the previous day. I used black again being one of my favorites, but added a bit of color through the skirt and shoes. As you can see, the skirt is ultra feminine with its silhouette and floral print from which I highlighted the blue by adding my Saint Laurent heels. I kept the rest pretty simple by only adding an equally feminine black bag and a necklace to finish the look.

On the beauty side, I did loose waves on my hair and my makeup was an easy smokey eye in pink and purple tones.
Hope you like it and thanks for visiting! :)


En el tercer día de Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week El Salvador, usé este outfit ya que quería algo mas femenino que lo que usé para el día anterior. Igualmente usé negro porque es uno de mis colores favoritos, pero agregué un poco de color a través de la falda y los zapatos. Como pueden ver, la falda es ultra femenina gracias a su silueta y su estampado floral del cual quise resaltar el color azul al agregar mis tacones Saint Laurent. El resto lo mantuve simple agregando un bolso negro igualmente muy femenino y un collar con brillantes para terminar el look. 

Por el lado de belleza, peine mi cabello con ondas sueltas y mi maquillaje fue un fácil smokey eye en tonos rosa y morado. 
Espero les guste y gracias por visitar! :)







Outfit:
Top/Blusa- Zara
Skirt/Falda- Express
Shoes/Zapatos- Saint Laurent
Bag/Bolso- Christian Dior "Lady Dior"
Necklace/Collar- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...