May 19, 2015

MASCARA REVIEW: TARTE "LIGHTS CAMERA LASHES"




The review for today is about this mascara called Lights Camera Lashes 4-in1 from the brand Tarte. This is one of the most popular mascaras by Tarte and it sold for $21.00 + tax in stores and online. I really liked this mascara and I was able to try it out because luckily I got it in one of my subscription boxes! By using it I could see that it really does everything it says it does and gives my lashes all its benefits; for example, it gives volume, length, curl and conditions all at once. Below you can see more pictures of the product and hoy the lashes look once applied.

La reseña de hoy es sobre esta máscara de pestañas de la marca Tarte que se llama Lights Camera Lashes 4-in1. Esta es una de las máscaras más populares de Tarte y se vende a $21.00 + impuestos en tiendas y en línea. A mi me gustó mucho esta máscara y la pude probar porque por suerte la recibí en una de mis cajitas por suscripción! Al estarla utilizando pude ver que cumple con los "beneficios" que dice que le da a las pestañas; por ejemplo, da volumen, longitud, rizado y acondiciona todo a la misma vez. Abajo pueden ver más fotografías del producto y de como deja las pestañas una vez aplicado. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...