April 6, 2016

BLUE LACE + RED LACE





Hey everyone! Today's post is about this outfit that I used for the last day of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week; something more or less out of my comfort zone since I combined two contrasting colors and different textures. On this occasion, I didn't know exactly what to wear and spent quite some time trying on different things which ended up in a mountain of clothes. I decided on this light blue skirt and blouse combination.
This is the skirt I'd shown you in a haul video a while ago, and as I mentioned there, it's a size L so I had to add an elastic belt that I found in a corner of my wardrobe to make sure everything stayed in place. Now that I had deciphered what clothes I was going to wear, I was left with the tough decision: shoes! Immediately, I knew that black heels would look very good but it was the safest option... so I threw on my red lace booties and although it is something I had never worn together before, I thought it looked nice as a whole. Looking at the pictures, I think it's an interesting look and ended up liking it a lot :)


Hola a todos! Este día les traigo las fotos del atuendo que utilicé para el último día del Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, algo más o menos fuera de mi zona de confort al combinar dos colores contrastantes y diferentes texturas. En esta ocasión no sabía que ponerme exactamente y en eso de estar probándome mil prendas diferentes y terminar con una montaña de ropa en mi closet que después sería un dolor de cabeza volver a colgar, me decidí por esta falda y blusa de color celeste. 
La falda ya se las había mostrado en un video de compras que había hecho y como les mencioné ahí, es talla L por lo que tuve que agregar un cinturón elástico que encontré en un rincón de mi guardarropa para asegurarme que todo se mantuviera en su puesto. Hoy que ya tenía descifrado lo de la ropa, me quedaba la difícil decisión de que zapatos usar! De inmediato sabía que unos tacones negros se verían super bien pero era la opción más segura... así que me puse mis botines de encaje rojos y aunque es algo que nunca había combinado antes, me pareció que se veía llamativo y así me fui. Viendo las fotos, creo que es un look interesante y que me terminó gustando mucho :) 








OUTFIT
Top / Blusa: Zara
Skirt / Falda: Pull & Bear
Shoes / Zapatos: Dolce and Gabbana
Bag / Bolso: Diane von Furstenberg




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...