March 29, 2016

MBFWSV16 DAY 3 OUTFIT



For the third day of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week here in El Salvador, I wanted to wear something more casual but equally striking. I did it with this shorts suit I found at Forever 21 in my desperation to find things to wear for the remaining days; as you saw in my vlogs, I had to go shopping because I didn't know what to wear! I spent some time in the store quickly taking what caught my attention and went running back home to get ready as I crossed my fingers that something would work. This last minute outfit searching thing... not recommended.
I wore this suit with a white t-shirt with the phrase "scroll, comment, like, repeat" something very suitable for bloggers :P As for accessories I went big, I decided to finally wear my new glitter Louboutins as they are very shiny and would add the perfect touch to this look! I love them! I also added this big necklace to balance the shine.
At the end of it all, I think it's an outfit that turned to pretty well despite being selected at the last minute :P Good enough that I even got pictured in a national magazine wearing it!
I hope you like it and thanks for visiting the blog!

Para el tercer día de Mercedes Benz Fashion Week aquí en El Salvador, quería vestir algo más casual pero igualmente llamativo. Esto lo logré con este traje de shorts que encontré en Forever 21 cuando andaba buscando que ponerme para los días que quedaban; como vieron en mis vlogs, tuve que ir de compras porque no sabia que ponerme! Pase poco tiempo en la tienda tomando lo que rápidamente llamó mi atención y así me fui a mi casa a arreglarme cruzando los dedos que algo funcionara. Esto de las cosas a ultima hora... no muy recomendable.
Este traje lo usé con una camiseta blanca con la frase "scroll, comment, like, repeat" algo muy adecuado para estas cosas de blogger :P En cuanto a accesorios me fui en grande, decidí estrenar mis nuevos Louboutins de glitter ya que son muy llamativos y agregarían el toque perfecto a este look! Los amo! Igualmente agregué este collar grande y brillante.
Al final de todo, creo que es un atuendo que me quedó bastante bien a pesar de ser elegido a ultima hora :P Hasta me tomaron foto para salir en la Revista Mujeres! 
Espero les guste y gracias por visitar el blog! 











OUTFIT
Suit/Traje: Forever 21
T-Shrit: Forever 21
Shoes/Zapatos: Christian Louboutin
Bag/Bolso: Barake
Necklace/Collar: Aldo







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...