March 17, 2016

MBFWSV16- DAY 1 OUTFIT






As you saw in the previous post, the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week began with a cocktail held on the premises of the brand. For the occasion I decided to go for a very comfortable dress by theP., Salvadoran designer, which was ideal for a warm evening. I liked the dress a lot since I saw it as it is composed of different details that attract my attention: pockets, geometric cuts and the fact that it's not extremely tight that it prevents you from walking peacefully. Oh yeah, and includes color similar to rose quartz, one of the colors of the year. As for the rest of the look, I chose to keep it simple with black and silver accents.
Overall, I think it was the right outfit ... comfort and style in one. What do you think?

I wish you a great day and thanks for visiting :)



Como vieron en el post anterior, la semana de la moda de Mercedes-Benz comenzó con un coctel en las instalaciones de la marca. Para la ocasión me decidí por un vestido muy cómodo de theP., diseñadora salvadoreña, el cual fue ideal para una noche calurosa. El vestido me gustó mucho desde que lo vi ya que está compuesto por diferentes detalles que me llaman la atención: bolsas, cortes geométricos y el hecho que no es extremadamente ajustado que te impide caminar tranquila. A si, e incluye un poco de color similar al rose quartz, uno de los colores del año. En cuanto el resto del look, opté por mantenerlo sencillo con negro y detalles en color plata. 
En general, creo que fue el atuendo adecuado... comfort y estilo en uno. Que les parece?

Les deseo un feliz día y gracias por visitar :)







Outfit
Vestido/Dress: theP.
Zapatos/Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Clutch: Louis Vuitton
Aretes/Earrings: Forever21




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...