March 24, 2016

MBFWSV16 DAY 2 OUTFIT






Hello everyone! Today I bring another outfit post :) For day 2 of the Mercede Benz Fashion Week, I decided to go for an "edgy" look keeping it in black and white with a pop of red. This is an outfit that I had already planned for fashion week ... well, the only one I had thought about to tell you the truth :P and I think that what I had envisioned in my head ended up looking pretty good from head to toe.
Let me tell you, the white top is actually a body-con dress from Forever 21 that I had never worn before and it had been months or even years since I bought it. Actually, I think it was somewhat of an impulse purchase ... of those that you try to justify in your head: "I think I could wear it someday .." and that day never comes because it's either too short or too tight or too something. Therefore I had always had in my mind that someday I would use it as top because as a dress, it would probably never be used. It happens that I found these mega pants that look like a maxi skirt from H & M in which the dress fit perfectly well as a top! So finally, I was able to use it! I added a belt from Zara with metallic accents, black high heels and a red bag to give it a little color. Finally for my hair, I decided I wanted to have half of my head with braids and half with curls... a look that I don't think would look very "normal" at work :P so I took the opportunity to do so on this occasion.
Overall I had fun putting together this look from a little imagination and I ended up liking it a lot :) What do you think?


Hola a todos! El día de hoy les traigo otro post de outfit :) Para el día 2 de la semana de la moda de Mercedes Benz, decidí irme por un look bien "edgy" manteniéndolo en blanco y negro con un pop de rojo. Este es un atuendo que ya tenía pensado para el fashion week... bueno, el único que tenía pensado la verdad :P y creo que de mi imaginación a lo que se hizo realidad, termino siendo tal como lo pensaba de pies a cabeza. 
Les cuento, el top blanco en realidad es un vestido pegadito de Forever 21 que nuuunca me lo había puesto y ya tenía meses si no es que años de haberlo comprado. La verdad que creo que fue una compra de impulso... de esas que dices "creo que pudiera ponérmelo algún día.." y ese día nunca llega porque es o muy corto o muy pegado o muy algo. Entonces siempre lo había tenido en mi mente que algún día lo usaría como top ya que como vestido probablemente nunca lo usaría. Se dio la casualidad que encontré este mega pantalón que parece falda maxi de H&M en el cual el vestido cabía super bien para funcionar como top! Asi que finalmente lo pude usar. Agregué un cinturón de Zara con detalles metálicos, tacones negros y un bolso rojo para darle un poco de color. Finalmente mi cabello decidí que lo quería mitad trenzas y mitad colochos...un look que no creo que se vería muy "normal" en el ambiente de la oficina :P así que aproveché hacerlo en esta ocasión. 
En general me divertí poniendo este look junto a partir de un poco de imaginación y me terminó gustando mucho :) A ustedes que les parece?









OUTFIT:
 Top: Forever 21 dress
Pants/Pantalones: H&M
Belt/Cinturón: Zara
Bag/Bolso: Givenchy
Shoes/Zapatos: Michael Kors
Earrings/Aretes: DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...