October 25, 2010

Corked



I would have never imagined that a class project would turn out to be something I really liked and that I'd even use! Above, the result of one day of twisting and cutting wire and cork. A long necklace made completely by hand by ME! :D I'm excited!! Took me forever but it's finally done! The first necklace is a "statement necklace" also made with cork, that was the first one I ever made... like months ago and way easier than the second one. Hope u like them! DIY accessories that you can try to make :)

Nunca imagine que un trabajo de la Universidad iba a ser algo que disfrutaría y que hasta usaría! He aquí los resultados de un día completo de doblar y cortar alambre y corcho. Un collar largo hecho completamente a mano por mi! :D Me emociona mucho porque a pesar que me tomo siglos terminarlo, ya está! El primer collar también lo hice usando corcho...ese fue el primero que hice, hace meses y fue mucho más fácil. Bueno, espero les guste! Accesorios DIY que pueden intentar hacer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...