October 15, 2010

Fashion Week?


According to this banner, the Siman "Fashion Week" starts today at 6:00 PM. It's more like 3 days of fashion but oh well.. think I'm going to the second one to see what's it all about, just because I think they're going to be the same thing -_-. It's being held by Siman, the most important local department store. 
Hmm... I think a true Fashion Week should exist! I believe there are enough stores and designers here that could participate to fill in a whole week. Someday... :p
I'll post pictures of the show if I can get anything that's worth it.

Así como lo dice el banner, hoy a las 6 de la tarde comienza el Fashion week de Almacenes Siman (la cadena de tiendas departamentales local más importante) Aunque es más como tres días de moda, creo que iré a ver el segundo shows porque creo van a ser la misma cosa en diferentes lugares :s
Yo creo que debería haber un Fashion Week de verdad aquí.... creo que existen suficientes tiendas y diseñadores para rellenar una semana...pero bueno, a ver si pasa algún día.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...