October 4, 2010

Weekend Shopping



This is the greatest result of my weekend shopping! I'm excited with the purchases made (I'll show you the other things later) :) Shoes aahh don't know if I mentioned it before but I'm an addict. I love this pair! Loved it since I saw my sister wearing the same ones so why not get a pair of these lovelies for myself too? 
And here they are! I'm absolutely sure these will kill my feet but it's all worth it XD


Este es el mejor resultado de mi día de compras el fin de semana! Compré unas cuantas cositas pero se las muestro después. No sé si lo había mencionado antes, pero soy una adicta a los zapatos. Y me encanta este par! Me enamore de ellos desde que se los vi puestos a mi hermana y porqué no comprarme un par para mi también? :p Asi que los compré y aquí están! Estoy más que segura que van a  matar mis pies pero valen la pena!




2 comments:

  1. you need better pictures
    :)

    we shall fix this cuando regrese

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay yo se... no soy ninguna expert y la camara no es the best :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...