April 5, 2012

Beauty: Dia de salon




This morning I went to the salon to get a "chocolate treatment" done. According to many people I've gotten opinions from, this treatment is sort of a miracle and will make my hair ultra smooth, shiny and super straight. I really hope this works because it will be the solution to all those bad hair days I've been having lately :s

Anyway... About three and a half hours later the treatment was done, and I absolutely love the result!! The downside is that I have to wait a couple of days before I wash it. I think I'll love my hair every day now! I hope i can take a pic or two and post it here although it can be a little complicated without anybody to help out :( same case with the outfit posts I've never get to do... But that'll change soon!


Esta mañana fui al salón para que me hicieran un "tratamiento de chocolate". De acuerdo a las opiniones que he recibido de muchas personas, este tratamiento es una especie de milagro y hará que el pelo quede ultra suave, brillante y súper liso. Realmente espero que esto funcione porque va a ser la solución a todos esos terribles días que he tenido últimamente con mi cabello :s

En fin ... Alrededor de tres horas y media más tarde, el tratamiento termino, y me encanta el resultado! Lo malo es que tengo que esperar un par de días antes de que lo lave. Creo que voy a amar mi cabello todos los días ahora! Espero poder tomar una foto o dos para poder postearlas, aunque puede ser un poco complicado sin nadie que me ayude :(  el mismo caso con los posts de looks que nunca he llegado a hacer... Pero eso va a cambiar muy pronto!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...