April 12, 2012

Chocolate Box


























Yesterday I had a test in my pastry class. We had to make a box out of chocolate and fill it with bonbons. I made this simple box with a lattice cover. It turned out to be easier than what I thought it would be but I still had a bit of difficulties because I missed the class where they taught how to make a box... therefore I was going to the test partially "blind" but it still turned out ok :) The bonbons are made with marzipan, pistachios, candied orange peels, and covered with white and dark chocolates. Some pictures after the jump.


Ayer tuve una prueba en mi clase de pastelería. Tuvimos que hacer una caja de chocolate y rellenarla con bombonesHice esta cajita con una tapa como filigrana. Resultó ser más fácil de lo que pensé que sería, pero todavía tenía un poco de dificultades ya que me perdí la clase donde se enseñó cómo hacer una caja... por lo tanto, yo iba a la prueba parcialmente "a ciegas", pero todo salió bien :) Los bombones están hechos con mazapán, pistachos, cáscaras de naranja confitadasy cubiertos con chocolate blanco y oscuro. Algunas fotos a continuación.



Excuse the quality, pictures taken with my phone =$




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...