October 1, 2012

I'M BACK!


I'm back from my little vacation :) I enjoyed it sooo much and now I'm sad it's over! Now it's time to get back on track with the blog, work, and everything else. I still have to check the pictures on the camera to see if I have anything else other than breath taking scenery to post, specially of the outfits I wore. But the next post will be about a super easy DIY project I made before I left. 

XO

Ya estoy de vuelta de mis mini vacaciones :) Las disfrute muchísimo y ahora estoy triste que ya se acabaron! Ahora ya es tiempo de volver al blog, el trabajo y todo lo demás. Todavía tengo que ver las fotos de la cámara para ver si tengo otra cosa que no sea impresionantes escenarios para mostrarles (aunque también publicare varias de esas), especialmente de los conjuntos que use. Pero antes de eso, el próximo post será sobre un proyecto súper fácil de DIY que hice antes de irme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...