October 17, 2012

WALKING AFTER MIDNIGHT EPISODE 3



I know, I know, I've been lost and neglected my blog again :( I've been so busy but at the same time very excited with a new project! I think I will post about it later :) 

Anyway, I was in the middle of procrastination and some work I have to finish before going to bed.. and found this week's "Walking After Midnight" series episode. I just had to post it because I love love LOVE the featured shoes! This time, it's  Stuart Weitzman's DAGGER style. It's available in 5 different colors and materials. My favorite is the black suede with leopard detail.


Lo sé, lo sé, he estado perdida y he abandonado mi blog de nuevo :( Lo que pasa es que he estado tan ocupada, pero al mismo tiempo muy entusiasmada con un nuevo proyecto creo que voy a escribir sobre esto más adelante :)!

De todos modos, estaba en el medio de algunos trabajos que tengo que terminar antes de ir a la cama y "tomando breaks" muy seguido.. y encontré el episodio de la serie "Walking After Midnight" de la semana. TENIA que compartirlo con ustedes antes que nada porque me encanta pero asi, ENCAAANTA el estilo de zapatos presentado! Esta vez, es el estilo DAGGER de Stuart Weitzman. Esta disponible en 5 diferentes colores y materiales, pero mi preferido es el negro de gamuza con detalle de leopardo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...