October 22, 2012

MANI MONDAY: BLUES



Today's post is about beauty, more exactly, manicures. After seeing so many different pictures of nail colors, manicures, and nail art; I have decided to try a different one every week :) Lets see if I can keep up! This week's manicure is a very easy one: Paint 4 nails of the same color and one of a different color (I left the nails of my ring fingers in a different color, but you can try with the pinky or any other finger you like). 

I used blues on my nails, 4 in a darker tone (from a brand called Darosa). I really had a hard time finding a tone of dark blue I really liked, and I found this one in the supermarket here in El Salvador some months ago. These nail polishes are super cheap like $0.60 for a bottle, ideal to stock up on base and top coats and great to try a bold color you're not sure your going to like or you're going to use very few times and therefore you don't want to spend a lot. On the 5th nail I used like a turquoise blue from OPI my sister bought for me a long time ago :) I'm not sure of the name of this polish, maybe it's the "Teal the Cows Come Home" and I'm not sure if it's available, but you can try the "Fly" from the Nicki Minaj collection. You can make your own combination of colors. Give it a try! I love it :)



El post de hoy es sobre cosas de belleza, más exactamente, de manicure. Después de ver tantas imágenes diferentes de colores de uñas, manicura, me he decidido a probar uno diferente cada semana :) Vamos a ver si puedo mantener el ritmo! El Manicure de esta semana es muy fácil: Simplemente hay que pintar 4 uñas del mismo color y una de un color diferente (dejé las uñas de los dedos de anillo en un color diferente, pero se puede tratar con el dedo meñique o cualquier otro dedo que gusten).

Esta vez use azules en mis uñas, 4 en un tono más oscuro (de una marca llamada Darosa). Realmente dificultades para encontrar un tono de azul oscuro que me gustara mucho, y un día encontré uno en el supermercado aquí en El Salvador hace unos meses. Estos esmaltes de uñas son súper baratos como $ 0.60 por botellita, ideal para abastecerse de bases y perfecto para probar un color atrevido que no estás segura que te va gustar o que vas a utilizar muy pocas veces y por lo tanto no quieres gastar mucho. En la quinta uña usé como un azul turquesa de OPI que mi hermana me compró hace mucho tiempo :) No estoy segura del nombre de este esmalte, tal vez es el "Teal the Cows Come Home" y no estoy segura si está disponible, pero pueden probar el "Fly" de la colección de Nicki Minaj. También lo pueden hacer con su propia selección de colores. Pruebenlo! A mi me encanto!



"Fly" and "Teal the Cows Come Home"




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...