January 7, 2013

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

Hi! I know I said I was closing the blog but here I am again! :) I've got to admit, I really missed writing on the blog but I've been sooo busy with other things that I thought I had to let something go. But what do you know; once I had my mind set on that, I found myself in fashion shows, getting ideas of things to post and many people telling me to keep on writing (positive peer pressure!). So here I am, posting again, my first post of the year and the first post of my "comeback" Hehe. I have a whole lot in mind for the blog and lots of stuff to share with you :) but even though I'd like to post every day or so, I'll only post when I can (note to self: get organized!)
In the end, it's nice to be back :) and really hope to see you around.

-Anita


Holaaa! Yo sé que dije que iba a cerrar el blog, pero aquí estoy de nuevo! :) Tengo que admitir que realmente extrañaba escribir en el blog, pero he estado taaaan ocupada con otras cosas que pensé que tenía que dejar ir algo. Pero que me iba a imaginar, una vez que tenía mi mente puesta en eso, me encontré en desfiles de moda, teniendo ideas de cosas para escribir y muchas personas que me decían que tenia que seguir escribiendo (un poco de presión!). Así que aquí estoy, posteando de nuevo, mi primer post del año y el primer post de mi "regreso" Jeje. Tengo mucho en mente para el blog y un montón de cosas para compartir con ustedes :) pero a pesar de que me gustaría publicar todos los días, sólo voy a publicar cuando puedo (Nota mental: organizarme!)
Pero bueno, me emociona estar de vuelta :) y espero verlos por aquí.

 -Anita

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...