January 22, 2013

NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FEATURE



Oh God, I'm always late posting stuff here but better late than never right? :p So what's new? Other than new purchases I'm still waiting to receive... I have a "new" feature on my Facebook fan page that I try to update every day; this section is the "Shoe of the day". Naturally, I would do something like this due to my crazy shoe obsession.. I mean, who doesn't love shoes? 

So starting from that, I've decided to post a different shoe each day, sandals, pumps, wedges, boots, etc. ranging from pretty and comfortable to lavish and one of a kind. But actually, the newest part of this section is that I've also started to include an example on how to style that shoe so you can have an idea on how to wear a pair that you may already have and that's similar to the one I've posted :) Cool right? Oh! and another great thing is that I'm including men's shoes with a styling option as well! (I'll be including more stuff for guys here too) There's something for everyone ;) so go ahead and check it out! Don't forget to "like" my page to keep updated on everything.

Here's the link
V


Ay Dios, no puede ser! Siempre me atraso en publicar las cosas aquí, pero más vale tarde que nunca ¿verdad? :p Entonces, ¿qué hay de nuevo? Aparte de las nuevas adquisiciones que todavía estoy a la espera de recibir... Tengo una "nueva" sección en mi página de fans en Facebook que trato de actualizar todos los días, esta sección es el "Zapato del día". Naturalmente, era obvio que iba a hacer algo como esto debido a mi mega obsesión loca con los zapatos.. pero pues, quien no ama los zapatos?

Así que a partir de eso, he decidido publicar un zapato diferente cada día, sandalias, tacones, cuñas, botas, etc. que van desde muy bonitos y cómodos hasta muy lujosos y únicos en su clase. Pero, en realidad, la parte MAS nueva de esta sección es que también he comenzado a incluir un ejemplo de cómo combinar los zapatos para que puedan tener una idea de cómo usar un par que puede que ya tengan y que sea similar al que he publicado :) Cool verdad!? A si! y otra cosa es que estoy incluyendo zapatos de hombres con una opción de como usarlos también! (Voy a comenzar a incluir más cosas para los chicos aquí también) Hay algo para todo el mundo ;) así que adelante y échenle un vistazo! No se olviden de darle "Like" a mi página para estar al día sobre todas las cosas.

Aqui les dejo el link :)
V



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...