January 9, 2013

SOCIAL MEDIA




I really don't know why it has taken me so long to do this, but I now have a Facebook fanpage for the blog :) so please drop by and click the like button. I will really appreciate it!

Find it HERE

I'm only just starting so right now you wont find much but I'll be posting there too! Stay tuned and thank you in advance!

Remember: you can also follow me on
-Twitter: @ThousandLooks
-Bloglovin'
-Instagram: nyracampos



Realmente no sé por qué me ha tomado tanto tiempo para hacer esto, pero ahora tengo una página de Facebook para el blog :) así que den una vueltecita por ahí y den click en el botón de Like realmente lo apreciare!

Pueden encontrarla AQUI

Voy a penas empezando así que por ahora no van a encontrar mucho, pero voy a publicar allí también! Estén atentos y gracias de antemano!

Recuerden: también puede seguirme en
-Twitter: @ThousandLooks
-Bloglovin'
-Instagram: nyracampos



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...