July 26, 2013

FRIDAY FAVORITES #5

This week's friday favorites is all about beauty products :) These are some I have started using and others that have yet to arrive. Do you have any products that are your favorites and you can't live without? 


Esta "edición" de mis favoritos de la semana esta completamente dedicada a productos de belleza :) Son algunos de los productos que he comenzado a usar hace poco y otros que ordené y estoy esperando que lleguen :P Tienen algunos productos que sean sus favoritos y que simplemente no pueden vivir sin ellos? 
Sephora blotting papers: LOVE these! They are super compact, they have vitamins, and they save you from a shiny looking face.
Papeles secantes de Sephora: Me ENCANTAN! Son super compactos, tienen vitaminas y te salvan de andar la cara toda brillante.

I had never used bronzing powder before, but mi sister had this one, I tried it and liked it :) Think I'll get one of these.
Nunca había usado polvo bronceador pero como mi hermana tenia este decidí probarlo y me gustó. Asi que creo que me compraré uno.


I've been using this perfume almost every day of the week :) Smells so good!
He usado este perfume casi que todos los días de la semana :) Huele muy rico!
Excited to try these Julep nail polishes! Waiting for them to arrive!
Estoy muy emocionada por probar estos esmaltes Julep! No me aguanto para que vengan

And of course, Monday's velvet manicure was awesome.
Y claro, no podía faltar el kit velvet del manicure del lunes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...