July 23, 2013

LUCIUS

The other day while I was watching music videos on youtube, I bumped into this band I had never heard of before: Lucius. This is a fairly new indy pop band from New York. Although their EP is made up of 4 songs, the music is very catchy and I really like it. But what really caught my eye was how stylish all the band members are. The ladies (vocalists) are always matching as well as the guys. Below you can find some more pictures (I'm in LOVE with their jumpsuit!) and two of their songs.

El otro día estaba viendo vídeos musicales en Youtube, y me topé con esta banda de la cual nunca había escuchado antes: Lucius. Esta es una banda algo nueva de indy pop de Nueva York. Y aunque su disco EP solo tiene 4 canciones, la música esta muy buena y pegajosa! Pero en realidad lo que más me llamó la atención fue lo stylish que son sus integrantes. Las chicas (vocalistas) siempre combinan al igual que los chicos. Abajo pueden ver otras fotos (me ENCANTA el jumpsuit que llevan puesto en la primera foto de abajo) y un par de sus canciones.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...