August 31, 2013

BEAUTY INSIDER BIRTHDAY GIFT


Hi guys! today's post is the first one of the birthday-related ones :) Since my birthday was this month (august), Sephora had a little gift waiting for me as part of the Beauty Insider membership. Obviously, since we don't have Sephora stores here in El Salvador, I asked my sister to go get it for me :D She's in Miami now and I can't wait to go visit! 
But back to the gift... This time I received a small box "Real Birthday Turn-ons" from Benefit containing mascara and highlighter minis. I'm super excited since I've been looking for a good mascara for quite some time now; and according to the info, this one (They're Real!) is the brand's bestselling one. As for the highlighter.. I haven't really tried any before so this is a great one to start! Thanks Sephora for the great gift! :)

Hola chicos! El post de hoy es el primero de los posts relacionados a mi cumpleaños. :) Ya que mi cumpleaños fue este mes (agosto), Sephora tenía un pequeño regalo que me esperaba como parte de la membresía Beauty Insider. Obviamente, ya que no tenemos las tiendas Sephora aquí en El Salvador, le pedí a mi hermana que lo fuera a recoger por mí :D Ella está en Miami ahora y no me aguanto para ir a visitar!
Pero volvamos al regalo ... Esta vez recibí una pequeña caja "Real Birthday Turn-ons" de Benefit que contiene rimel y highlighter en tamaño mini. Estoy muy emocionada ya que he estado buscando una buena máscara de pestañas por bastante tiempo, y de acuerdo con la información, ésta (They're Real!) es la más vendida de la marca. En cuanto al highlighter.. En realidad no he probado ninguno antes, así que es una buena opción para empezar! Gracias Sephora por el gran regalo! :)




The wand on this mascara has a domed tip to help get a perfect finish on your lashes.

El aplicador de esta máscara tiene una punta redondeada para ayudar a conseguir un acabado perfecto en las pestañas.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...