August 20, 2013

SOL DEPOT'S RAY-BAN MIRRORED AVIATORS CAMPAIGN


Since I have been seriously M.I.A. these past weeks, I really didn't get to post about this cool project I participated in until now. Yeah, kinda late, but better late than never right?! :D hehe. 
Anyway, Raquel (a fellow blogger: ourfavoritestyle.com) contacted me and asked me if I'd like to be part of Sol Depot's (a popular eyewear store in the country) Ray-Ban campaign featuring the oh-so-famous mirrored aviators. I thought it was a great opportunity and that it'd be so much fun to work with other bloggers; Raquel and Alicia. 


Ya que he estado super perdida estas últimas semanas, realmente no llegué a escribir sobre este proyecto en el participé hasta ahora. Sí, un poco tarde, pero más vale tarde que nunca, ¿no?! :D jeje.
Pero bueno, Raquel (blogger de ourfavoritestyle.com) me contactó y me preguntó si me gustaría ser parte de la campaña de Sol Depot (una tienda de gafas popular en el país) que estaría enfocada en los tan famosos aviadores Ray-Ban de espejos de color. Pensé que era una gran oportunidad y que sería muy divertido trabajar con otras bloggers, Raquel y Alicia.



I got to wear them in blue :) (that's me looking serious :P)
En esta ocasión, llevaba las gafas en color azul :) (y aquí estoy súper seria :p)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...