June 7, 2013

FRIDAY FAVORITES!


Happy friday everyone! Hope you all had a great week :) And since it's friday again, I want to share my favorites from this week starting with the new arrival, the Vitamix! Sooo excited with this new toy :D can't wait to use it!

Feliz viernes a todos! Espero que hayan tenido una excelente semana :) Y como es viernes, queria compartir con ustedes mis favoritos de la semana comenzando con lo que acabo de recibir, la Vitamix! Estoy tan emocionada por usarla!


Love wearing Converse sneakers. They're so comfy and cool :) These cupcake ones are my favorite.

Me encanta usar Converse, son tan comodos! Estos de cupcakes son mis favoritos.


This week I came accross this incredibly amazing dessert that I'm dying to try! The Cronut: a croissant and filed donut in one. YUM!

Esta semana me enteré sobre la existencia de este postre tan increiblemente maravilloso que muero por probar: Cronut: croissant y una dona rellena en un solo postre.


I think I'm addicted to this game.

Creo que me he vuelto adicta a este juego :P

Christian Siriano's Resort 2014 collection is the inspiration for the next Mani Monday.

La colección Resort 2014 de Christian Siriano es la inspiración para en Mani Monday de la semana que viene :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...