June 4, 2013

QUIRKY CLUTCHES


Hello again! :) After what seems weeks of craze and lots of unexpected events, I'm back with a post that makes me smile and you'll see why. Even though I don't carry a bag around ever single day, I think that it's an accessory that can add the special touch to any outfit. Lately I've been seeing a lot of women carrying clutches, so I took some time to browse and see the ones that are currently available; and to my surprise I found a bunch of quirky ones that I thought I'd share some with you :).

Hola otra vez! :) Después de lo que parece unas semanas interminables llenas de eventos inesperados, estoy de regreso con un post que me hace sonreír y ya verán porque. A pesar que yo no llevo un bolso/cartera toditos los días, creo que es un accesorio que puede agregar ese toque especial a cualquier conjunto. Ultimamente he estado viendo en todos lados que las mujeres llevan un "clutch" o pequeño bolso, asi que me tomé un tiempo para ver cuales son las que están disponibles en las tiendas actualmente. Me llevé una sorpresa agradable al ver una gran cantidad de bolsos que salen de lo normal y decidí compartir algunas con ustedes. :)

Lulu Guiness

Sophia Webster

Lanvin

Charlotte Olympia



Olympia Le-Tan






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...