February 25, 2014

LA FRESH FACE WIPES REVIEW




As I think I've mentioned before, I love using face wipes as they make the makeup removing process so much easier. There's a huge variety of wipes out there and each one offers something different; maybe more vitamins or maybe they're gentle. Today I'm reviewing these LA FRESH wipes I got in my Ipsy bag some months ago. This was the first time I heard of this brand and by reading the info on the label I was really looking forward to using them and let me tell you, they're pretty good! 

Like it says on the bag, they're oil free and super gentle on the skin; two of the qualities I liked the most since I had been using wipes that were horribly harsh and didn't leave my skin feeling clean like these do. Another thing that I really liked about these is that they're very wet wipes so by the time you finish removing your makeup, they are still moist enough to clean your neck, chest, and back. Regarding ingredients, the wipes are paraben-free, and they contain papaya, pineapple, cucumber, oat, aloe, and chamomile extracts as well as Vitamins C & E… only good stuff! The only tiny little detail that I didn't like is that they only remove light makeup; so if I'm wearing foundation, concealer, and bold eyes/lips I still need to wash my face to remove it all. Other than that I'm in love!

If you're interested in trying them yourself, you can visit their website by clicking HERE


Como creo que he mencionado antes, me encanta usar toallitas faciales ya que hacen el proceso de eliminación de maquillaje mucho más fácil. Hay una gran variedad de toallas en el mercado y cada una ofrece algo diferente, tal vez más vitaminas o tal vez son mas suaves. Hoy voy a hacer un review sobre estas toallas LA FRESH que conseguí en mi bolsa IPSY hace unos meses. Esta fue la primera vez que oí hablar de esta marca y al leer la información en la etiqueta me dieron muchas ganas de usarlas y déjenme decirles que son bastante buenas!

Como dice en la bolsa, son libres de aceite y super suaves en la piel, dos de las cualidades que más me gustaron, ya que había estado utilizando unas toallitas que eran terriblemente ásperas y no sentía que dejaban mi piel limpia como estas hacen. Otra cosa que realmente me gustó es que son muy húmedas así que para cuando termino de quitar mi maquillaje, siguen siendo lo suficientemente húmedas para limpiar el cuello, el pecho y la espalda. En cuanto a los ingredientes, las toallitas no contienen parabenos, y contienen extractos de papaya, piña, pepino, avena, aloe y manzanilla, así como vitaminas C y E... sólo cosas buenas! El único pequeño detalle que no me gustó es que sólo eliminan maquillaje ligero, así que si llevo puesta base, corrector y ojos/labios fuertes todavía tengo que lavarme la cara para quitar todo. Aparte de eso estoy enamorada!

Si están interesados en probarlas ustedes mismos, puede visitar su sitio web haciendo clic AQUÍ







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...