February 23, 2014

STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE



These past days I've been horribly sick with a monster cold and I spent all weekend in bed :( I needed a pick-me-up after all that and decided to whip up a quick milkshake. Ice cream makes me happy! And since I had some strawberries in the freezer I threw those in as well. This won't make my cold go away but it sure did make me feel a bit better :) Scroll down to the end to find the recipe; it yields one serving but you can easily double or triple the recipe quantities to make more. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Estos últimos días he estado terriblemente enferma con un monstruoso resfriado y me pasé todo el fin de semana en la cama :( necesitaba un pick-me-up después de todo eso y decidí improvisar un milkshake rápido. El helado me hace feliz! Y ya que había algunas fresas en el congelador las incluí también. Esto no va a hacer que mi resfriado desaparezca pero estoy segura que me hizo sentir un poco mejor :) Vayan hasta el final para encontrar la receta; esta produce una porción pero pueden fácilmente duplicar o triplicar las cantidades de la receta para hacer más. Espero que lo disfruten tanto como yo lo hice!






Strawberry Milkshake:
1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
1 cup vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup vanilla soy milk (you can use any kind of milk)

Pour all your ingredients into the blender.
Blend for about 30 seconds. Check that there are no big chunks of fruit left if you used the frozen strawberries.
Pulse a couple of times to make it sooth.
Serve immediately.


Milkshake de Fresa:
1/2 taza fresas congeladas o frescas
1 taza helado de vainilla
1/2 taza leche de soya con vainilla (pueden usar cualquier tipo de leche)

Coloca todos los ingredientes en la licuadora.
Licúa por aproximadamente 30 segundos. Revisa que no haya quedado trozos de fruta si usaste las fresas congeladas.
Pulsa un par de veces para hacerlo suave.
Sirve de inmediato.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...