May 2, 2014

BOWS AND STUDS



I finally found these pictures :s they've been lost for like 4 months (yikes!) But I'm happy I did because I wanted to show you this outfit I wore back then for a day in the office :) I wanted to wear my blue peplum top and decided to keep everything else in light/nude colors, and for accessories gold was an obvious choice. The final touch in this outfit were my Valentino rockstud pumps and I think they made a really cool contrast to the super feminine top. Love the girly-edgy combinations! What about you? 
Hope you have a great friday!


Finalmente encontré estas fotos :s han estado perdidas por como 4 meses (oops!) Pero estoy contenta de haberlo hecho porque quería mostrarles este conjunto que llevaba en aquel entonces para un día en la oficina :) Yo quería usar mi top con peplum azul y decidí mantener todo lo demás en colores claros/nudes, y para los accesorios oro era una elección obvia. El toque final en este look fueron mis tacones Rockstud de Valentino y creo que hicieron un contraste muy cool a la parte superior súper femenina. Me encantan las combinaciones femeninas-edgy! 
Espero que tengan un buen viernes!






Outfit:
Blouse/Blusa- Carolina Herrera
Jeans- Cotton On
Shoes/Zapatos- Valentino
Jewelry/Joyería- Michael Kors, TOUS, Forever21, Carolina Herrera
Hair- by me


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...