May 6, 2014

SEPHORA COLLECTION INSTANT DEPUFFING ROLL-ON GEL REVIEW





Today's featured product is one that I've been using for quite some time now and I simply love it. It's the Sephora Collection Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel; super easy to use and now a staple in my skin care bag. 
This gel comes in a moisturizing formula that helps reduce under eye puffiness. The three metal roller balls on the tip help with the application and makes it feel even more cool and refreshing on the skin. I don't think it completely depuffs the under eye area but it helps a lot! I use it in the morning right before applying my makeup to help my sleepy face, and at night after removing my makeup so it can work its magic while I sleep. Among the ingredients it contains: red vine extract that tones and supports micro-circulation within the skin, and licorice extract that also helps support microcirculation and protect from free radicals. It's also Paraben free! :) This product goes for $16.00 on Sephora.com and I would buy it again since it has worked great for me!


El producto destacado de hoy es uno que he estado usando durante bastante tiempo y simplemente me encanta. Es la Sephora Collection Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel ; super fácil de usar y ahora un elemento básico en mi bolsa de cuidado de la piel. 
Este gel se presenta en una fórmula hidratante que ayuda a reducir la hinchazón debajo de los ojos. Las tres bolitas de metal en la punta ayudan con la aplicación y la hace sentir aún más fresca y refrescante en la piel. Yo no creo que desinflame por completo el área debajo de los ojos pero ayuda mucho! Yo lo uso en la mañana, justo antes de aplicar el maquillaje para ayudar a mi cara de sueño, y por la noche después de quitar el maquillaje para que pueda trabajar su magia mientras duermo. Entre los ingredientes que contiene: extracto de vid roja que tonifica y ayuda con la micro-circulación dentro de la piel, y extracto de regaliz, que también ayuda a la microcirculación y protege de los radicales libres en el ambiente. :) Este producto se encuentra por $16.00 en Sephora.com y yo lo compraría de nuevo ya que me ha funcionado bastante bien!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...