May 29, 2014

IPSY APRIL 2014



I'm back from a short vacation with my batteries recharged :) and now I can get back to posting and making fun videos. Today I'll show you what I received in my Ipsy bag for the month of April. This time I got 5 products I really liked and as always, only $10.00. If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy, you can click HERE.


Ya estoy de vuelta de unas cortas vacaciones con las baterías cargadas :) y ahora puedo volver a publicar y hacer videos divertidos. Hoy les voy a mostrar lo que he recibido en mi bolsa IPSY para el mes de abril. Esta vez me dieron 5 productos que realmente me gustaron mucho y como siempre, sólo pague $10.00 por todo. Si están interesados en suscribirse a IPSY, pueden hacer clic AQUI.




I received:
1. Urban Decay- 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Pencil. Black velvet travel size eyeliner ($13.50)
2. Elizabeth Mott- Pop! Goes the Shadow. Single in "Champagne" ($13.00)
3. Demeter- Jasmine Perfume Oil Roll-on ($10.00)
4. Dr. Brandt- Microdermabrasion skin exfoliator ($9.75)
5. Cailyn- Tinted lip balm in "Apple Pink" ($19.00)
TOTAL: $65.25


Lo que recibí: 
1. Urban Decay- 24/7 Glide-On Velvet pencil. Delineador de ojos tamaño de viaje ($13.50) 
2. Elizabeth Mott-Pop! Goes the Shadow. Individual en "Champagne" ($13.00) 
3. Demeter-Jasmine Perfume Oil Roll-on ($ 10.00) 
4. Exfoliante de la piel Dr. Brandt-microdermabrasión ($ 9.75) 
5. Cailyn-Tinted bálsamo para los labios en "Apple Pink" ($ 19.00) 
Total: $ 65.25






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...