November 12, 2013

JULEP'S MINT CONDITION PEDI CREME REVIEW




Wearing high heels can really kill your feet, and that's how I feel every night I get home from work. Since I live quite a busy life and spend most of the day working, I barely have any time for the salon; that's why I tend to go the DIY route. I was looking for a product to give me a relaxed and fresh sensation for my tired feet, lucky me, I got this pedi crème some months ago in a box from the brand Julep. This brand originally was focused in making and selling nail polish and until recently they're creating creams and other beauty products. The name of the product sounded attractive but I was having second thoughts about it since they're relatively new in making products other than nail polish. 

I've been using it since I got it and my feet are soft and moisturized. It's not as thick or minty as I expected it to be (the name says MINT) but it has worked ok. The other thing that I was let down by was that even though the packaging says that it exfoliates… the cream is kinda runny and has no particles whatsoever that could work as an exfoliator.. weird. But anyway, the good thing is that I my feet feel better after a long day and the bad is that I'll have to keep looking for a better product. Any suggestions?



El uso de tacones altos puede realmente matar tus pies, y eso es lo que siento cada noche que llego a casa del trabajo. Ya que vivo una vida muy ocupada y paso la mayor parte del día trabajando, apenas tengo tiempo para el salón, por eso tiendo a irme por la ruta del DIY. Estaba buscando un producto que me diera una sensación relajada y fresca para los pies cansados​​, por suerte, recibí la pedí crème de la marca Julep en una caja de subscripción hace unos meses. Esta marca originalmente se centra en la fabricación y venta de esmalte de uñas y hasta hace poco que están creando cremas y otros productos de belleza. El nombre del producto sonaba atractivo, pero estaba teniendo dudas sobre el ya que son relativamente nuevos en la fabricación de estos productos.

Lo he estado usando desde que lo recibí y mis pies están mas suaves y humectados. No es tan gruesa o con olor a  menta como yo esperaba que fuera (el nombre lo dice MINT) pero ha funcionado bien. La otra cosa que me decepcionó fue que aunque el envase dice que exfolia ... la crema es un poco liquida y no tiene ningún otro tipo de partículas que podrían funcionar como un exfoliante... raro. Pero en fin, lo bueno es que mis pies se sienten mejor después de un día largo y lo malo es que voy a tener que seguir buscando un mejor producto. ¿Alguna sugerencia?




1 comment:

  1. I was about to buy this product! I was looking for an exfoliator and good thing I read your review before purchasing! If you find a good product let us know.
    XOXO
    P.S. loving the review posts :] keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...