August 6, 2014

BLUE TRIBAL


We're FINALLY on vacation here in San Salvador! I really needed a break to relax, rest, and have some fun :) During vacation I also try to wear garments that I simply can't wear to work or on a regular basis; that's why I decided to pull out this maxi dress from my closet and take it for a spin. I had it there for quite a while since I just never had the chance to wear it but I finally did :) I really like the print and color because they make the simple shape more interesting. Since it's a very long dress, I had to wear it with my sky-high Charlotte Olympia "Carmen" wedges; another thing that I don't use as much as I'd like to. And as for accessories I kept it all in gold.

Por fin estamos de vacaciones aquí en San Salvador! Realmente necesitaba un descanso para relajarme, descansar y pasar un buen rato :) Durante las vacaciones también trato de usar la ropa que simplemente no puedo llevar al trabajo o de manera regular; es por eso que decidí sacar este vestido maxi de mi closet y usarlo por el día. Lo tenía allí hace bastante tiempo ya que nunca había tenido la oportunidad de usarlo, pero finalmente lo hice :) Me gusta mucho el estampado y color, ya que ayudan a transformar lo simple de la forma del vestido a algo más interesante. Ya que es un vestido muy largo, tuve que llevarlo con mis cuñas altísimas "Carmen" de Charlotte Olympia; otra cosa que no uso tanto como me gustaría. Y en cuanto a los accesorios lo mantuve todo en dorado.







Outfit:
Dress- Forever21
Shoes- Charlotte Olympia
Sunglasses- Mango
Jewelry- Forever21
Pouch- Victoria's Secret



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...