August 12, 2014

E.L.F. ZIT ZAPPER REVIEW





Today I bring you another review of a product I've been using occasionally and liked because it's super effective: Zit Zapper. The Zit Zapper is a salicylic acid product by the brand e.l.f. used for treating acne. Its retail price is $1.00 for a presentation of 0.2 fl oz. 

As you can see, the product is super cheap, which made me a little hesitant at first about whether it would work or not, but for the price, I decided to try it. The Zit Zapper is a clear gel that's supposed to help dry pimples so they disappear. Let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it worked quite well, especially in acne lesions that were just starting to come out. When I see the first signs of acne appear, I use this product directly on the lesion 2-3 times a day. The results vary as it sometimes worked after a day, and sometimes I need to apply the gel for several days. 

Ingredients:
Salicylic acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel, and Camphor.

Pros: 
- Low price 
- Good amount of product 
- Transparent gel that dries quickly after applying 
- Effective on "new" acne lesions
-Roll-on packaging helps with the application. 

Cons: 
- Its effectiveness is not the same in existing acne lesions 
-Doesn't help with acne scarring. 

Overall I can say it is a very good product and I recommend it. :)



Hoy les traigo otra reseña de un producto que he estado usando por ocasiones y que me ha gustado mucho ya que es súper efectivo: ZitZapper. El Zit Zapper es de la marca e.l.f. y es un producto a base de ácido salicilico específico para tartar el acne. Su precio de venta es $1.00 para una presentación de 0.2 fl oz.

Como pueden ver, el producto es súper barato, lo cual me dio un poco de dudas al principio sobre si funcionaría o no, pero por el precio decidí probarlo. El Zit Zapper es un gel transparente que supone ayudar a secar espinillas para que desaparezcan rápidamente. Dejenme decirles que fue una grata sorpresa ver que funcionó bastante bien, especialmente en “lesiones” de acné que comenzaban a salir. Cuando me comienzan a aparecer señales de acné, lo que hago es colocar de este producto directamente sobre la lesión 2-3 veces al día. Los resultados varían ya que a veces me ha funcionado despues de un día, y otras veces he necesitado aplicarlo por varios días.

Pros:
-Precio bajo
-Buena cantidad de producto
-Gel transparente que se seca rápido después de aplicar
-Efectiva en acné que comienza
-Presentación roll-on ayuda con la aplicación.

Cons:
-Su efectividad no es la misma en lesiones de acné ya existentes
-No trata cicatrización.


En general puedo decir que es un producto muy bueno y que lo recomiendo. :)




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...