March 27, 2015

MBFWSV DIA 2- OUTFIT





For the second day of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week El Salvador I decided to go for an outfit a little more trendy/edgy compared to the one I used the first day, and although I opted for a black and white palette, I wanted to do so with interesting features. I really liked the dress I wore for its large print but it was a bit too simple for the event, so I added a long vest to make it look more cool and not so girly. As for accessories, I chose to stick with black for the bag and shoes; and to unite the whole look I wore statement jewelry to make it look more chic. I used two silver necklaces together to give the appearance that I was wearing only one big necklace I also added silver rings, bracelets and a cuff.

Finally, in the beauty are (which obviously I had to include) I did a classic smokey eye and added red matte lipstick for more drama. For my hair, I thought the best thing for my outfit would be a high bun.

So yeah, this is what I wore that day :) I hope you liked it and thanks for visiting!



Para el segundo día de Mercedes Benz Fashion Week El Salvador decidí irme por un outfit un poco más "trendy"/"edgy" comparado al que usé el primer día, y aunque opté por una paleta blanco y negro, quise hacerlo con elementos llamativos. El vestido que usé me gustó por su print grande pero como era muy sencillo para el evento, me puse encima un chaleco largo para hacerlo ver más cool y no tan "girly". En cuanto a accesorios, me mantuve con negro para el bolso y zapatos y para unir todo el look usé joyería statement para hacerlo ver más chic. Usé 2 collares color plata unidos para dar la apariencia que era un solo collar bien grande y en mis manos agregué anillos, pulseras y un cuff plata. 

Finalmente, en la parte de belleza (que obvio no puede faltar) me hice un smokey eye clásico y agregué labial rojo matte para más drama. Para mi peinado, pensé que lo que mejor se vería con mi outfit sería un high bun. 

Así que esto es lo que usé ese día :) Espero les haya gustado y gracias por haber visitado! 










Outfit:
Dress/Vestido- Zara
Vest/Chaleco- Zara
Bag/Bolso- Proenza Schouler
Shoes/Zapatos- Christian Louboutin "Pigalle 120"
Necklaces/Collares- Forever 21




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...