January 26, 2014

BANANA PEACH SMOOTHIE


Ever since I got the Vitamix, I've gone into a craze making smoothies in every combination of flavors you can imagine. It's so easy to use and clean, and the blending power of this beauty is AH-MAZING! 
I've always liked smoothies because I think that you can consume so much more fruit than eating it piece by piece; they're healthy, delicious, and super satisfying. Since I love them so much, I decided that I would start sharing with you my favorite smoothie recipes :) Today I'm starting with this combination of banana and peach, the recipe is at the end of the post. Hope you like it!


Desde que llegó la Vitamix a mi casa, he entrado en una locura hacer smoothies en todas las combinaciones de sabores que puedan imaginar. Es tan fácil de usar y limpiar, y el poder de licuado de esta belleza es INCREIBLE! 
Siempre me han gustado los smoothies, porque creo que se puede consumir mucha más fruta que comerla en pieza por pieza, son sanos, deliciosos, y satisfacen. Ya que los amo tanto, decidí que iba a empezar a compartir con ustedes mis recetas de smoothies preferidas :) Hoy estoy empezando con esta combinación de banano y melocotón, la receta está al final del post como siempre. Espero les guste!






Banana Peach Smoothie

125g plain yogurt
1 small ripe banana
1 can (241g) sliced peaches 
1 tsp vanilla
Splash of milk
Ice

Place all the ingredients in the blender; I pour in the liquid first so it's easier to blend. (The peaches go in with their syrup).
Blend on high speed until smooth.
You can add more milk if the consistency is too thick for you.


Smoothie de Banano y Melocotón 

125 g de yogurt natural 
1 banano pequeño y maduro 
1 lata (241g) melocotones en rodajas 
1 cucharadita de vainilla 
Un chorrito de leche 
Hielo 

Coloca todos los ingredientes en la licuadora, yo pongo primero el líquido ya que es más fácil para mezclar todo. (Los melocotones van con su almíbar).
Licuar a velocidad alta hasta que quede con textura suave. 
Pueden agregar más leche si la consistencia les parece muy espesa.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...